Joanne--Deals of the Day

Posted by Josie | 1:23 PM | 3 comments »

I am very happy to be back and posting on the Pink Fuzzies Blog. There are two great deals today, both for... soap! Target.com is offering $2.00 off 2 packages of Dial Soap. And,coupons.com is offering a buy 2, get 1 free coupon for Dial soap. Pair these together at Target for a great savings this week. both are printable coupons. Also on coupons.com is a $.50 printable coupon for Softsoap. Bring to your nearest Publix, which is offering Softsoap for $1.00 this week. bringing your total to $.50. Happy shopping! Favorite quote: "I can't afford to save any more money."

3 comments

  1. Scarlet Pumpernickel // October 27, 2013 at 9:50 PM  

    Joanne, thanks for the info on the soap. I've been missing your deals on the PFSW. Glad to have you back.

  2. Mary Marvella // October 27, 2013 at 10:28 PM  

    Welcome back! I'll be buying soap this week and I know where I'll get it.

  3. Josie // October 28, 2013 at 9:45 AM  

    Thanks, Ladies. Stay tuned.