One of my quick fix solutions.

 Strangely enough it works for a while. Is it pretty? Nope! Does it let me see traffic on my right? It does for a while. 

Why haven't I repaired the mirror? I used that money to repair other things on the car.
I have heard of women who used duct tape under gowns for beauty pageants years ago. It held things(breasts, I presume) in place, they said.  

Today I suspect there are fancier garments and tapes that work well, but are they as cheap as duct tape? Do they stick better? Hurt less to remove?






Please share your experiences with duct tape! Or tell me your reactions to my uses!


Maybe we should explore the ways we use "duct tape" on our relationships! Check www.Mary Marvella.com to see if I do and add your comments.

A FACEBOOK PARTY  
https://www.facebook.comhttps://www.facebook.com/ARomanceCaper/ARomanceCaper Sunday July 20 4-10 ish!
LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A SPOT TO PROMOTE. COME PLAY WITH US TO MEET NEW AUTHORS YOU WILL LOVE AND CHECK OUT THE PRIZES!

9 comments

  1. Barbara Monajem // July 14, 2014 at 7:09 PM  

    I have used duct tape to stick cardboard over the hole left by a broken window pane. It worked pretty well.

  2. Mary Marvella // July 14, 2014 at 7:50 PM  

    I like that one, Barbara!

  3. Scarlet Pumpernickel // July 14, 2014 at 11:51 PM  

    Duct tape usually will stick on school buildings walls. I used it a lot to hold posters. Had AC replaced last week and the AC man borrowed my roll of duct tape. LOL, I kid you not. Hubby came and asked about tape and I told him I brought my roll home when I cleaned out my classroom. So he got it from my office and took it to the AC guy!
    You would think he'd have his own!

  4. Mary Marvella // July 16, 2014 at 12:29 AM  

    A man without his own duct tape? An AC guy without his roll? Nah!

  5. Mary Ricksen // July 16, 2014 at 5:23 PM  

    I leave the duck tape to DH, I use safety pins. LOL

  6. debjulienne // July 16, 2014 at 5:53 PM  

    My husband loves his duct tape...I never know where I'm going to find it.

  7. Mary Marvella // July 17, 2014 at 11:49 PM  

    Thanks, Mary and Deb!
    That reminds me, Mary R, I need to make sure I return my string of safety pins to my purse. Maybe I'll use the pink tape on my luggage.

  8. Josie Riviera // August 3, 2014 at 11:52 AM  

    My son did the exact same thing using duct tape on his car, Mary. And, he spray painted it green to (kind of) match the color of his car.

  9. amanda joseph // September 2, 2021 at 8:07 PM