Before I recommended blindly voting for a certain website for an award JUST because it belongs to a fellow romance author, I wanted to be sure I really liked it. So I've spent a few days checking out this site... Chickens in the Road. It belongs to Suzanne McMinn, author of Silhouette Romantic Suspense.

Now that I've been there, checked it out, I'm SO ADDICTED. It's warm, funny and totally country. I love it.

So, here's the deal...Chickens in the Road is up against some tough competition. It is finalist in the Best-Kept Secret Weblog in the 2009 .

We have only until Feb. 2 to vote.

Go HERE (http://2009.bloggies.com/)

Slide down the list (feel free to vote as you go) until the fourth from the last category.

Vote for Chickens in the Road.

You won't be sorry!

I'll be back on Friday with author interview(s) and a give-away.

Until Next Time

Cyndi

2 comments

  1. Mary Marvella // January 29, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

    I'll check it out this evening.

  2. Edie Ramer // January 29, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

    I took a class on hooks from Suzanne, and it was great. I'll vote for her.