Joanne--Deal of the Day

Posted by Josie | 9:27 AM | 6 comments »

Hi everyone,
I had thought to post a recipe today, but found 2 great deals I wanted to share, instead.

1. Active and Retired Military can purchase a Disney 5 day Park Hopper pass for $99.00. A huge savings!

2. CVS is at 90% off at most stores. Look for Christmas and Winter themes on the tag--items are not necessarily "Christmas" items. Great buys to be found.

Have fun!

Favorite quote: "I can't afford to save any more money."

6 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 12, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

    those are great deals! Those Disney tickets are usually major $$$$, so that military deal is sweet

  2. Mary Ricksen // January 12, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

    The only way to buy X mas decorations is a prices like that.

  3. Mary Marvella // January 12, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

    Next stop, CVS! I already hit the Walgreens near me.

  4. Nightingale // January 12, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

    Great deals, Joanne. Not Military but CVS is in my bailiwick.

  5. Scarlet Pumpernickel // January 12, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

    And we have both CVS and Walgreen here in our little burg! Yep, going to check it out.

    Scarlet

  6. Josie // January 13, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

    CVS had major savings yesterday on Hannah Montana candy and rings. 90% off items rang up at 9 cents. Can't beat that and my daughter was thrilled.