Book before January 24, 2009 for your vacations between 2/9 - 4/4 and 4/19 - 6/27/09.

Sherry's Tip: If the resort or room type you want is not available with this offer, change the dates so your total stay is 8 days. You'll still get three nights free, and we were able to book a new pirate themed room at the Caribbean Beach Resort. Yep, I am a genius once in a blue moon.
The deposit is $200 with the balance payable 46 days before your trip.

If there is a hurricane forecast within seven days of your trip, be it for the Orlando area or where you live, you may reschedule or cancel without penalty.

My Miss 15 wanted the pirate room so badly that she counted out $200 of her own allowance booty to put down as the deposit (to be returned to her as spending money on the vacation).
The Caribbean Beach Resort is one of Disney's moderately priced resorts and we have stayed at all of them in this category and found them very lovely. We will no longer be staying in Disney's economy resorts, the "All-Stars," because the campuses are too spread out and all that extra walking after a day at the parks was unbearable. We coined the term "granny hips" at the All Star-Music resort. It's bad enough our feet and shoulders hurt, but throwing out the hips was untold misery.

Do your shoulders and back hurt when you do a lot of touristy walking? Is it our purses and back packs? They even hurt with fanny packs.

3 comments

  1. Mary Marvella // January 21, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

    I haven't been to Disney World in ages! We always stayed in the camping areas to save money. The hotels always seemed so inviting! Yes all that walking caught up with me and I was young then.

  2. Scarlet Pumpernickel // January 21, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

    My DIL will love this info! Her favorite place on earth is Disney World!

    Scarlet

  3. Sherry Morris // January 24, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

    Mary,
    We camped at Disney once. I remember my little son picked up a bird that died in his hands. He loves birds.

    I don't like public showers, so I wasn't real comfy there. But I know it's just my hang up.

    Scarlet,
    My DH took me to Disney the year after we married. I've loved it ever since. My fave place in the world, and my daughter's too.