On May 20, my erotic novella Celestial Sin releases from The Wild Rose Press, The Wilder Catalog, under the name Bianca Swan. I enjoyed writing this novella and am glad to swim out to sea on the next great wave of paranormal romance/urban fantasy. Demons and fallen angels are the vampires of yesterday. Not that vampire novels aren’t still popular—and I’m glad they are. My short, Black Swan, is about a society of humans who willingly submit to the vampire to experience the ecstasy of the Kiss.

So my offering as the demon/fallen angel wave crests:

Blurb:
Early on, Essie McBane set her standards high and waited for true love. She never expected the answer to her prayer to literally fall from heaven in the shape of a warrior angel with chestnut curls and a celestial body. As much as she'd love to teach the divine creature a thing or two about sex and lust, can she be responsible for leading him into temptation?

Sinfully handsome Cam-ael, an angel, is wounded in the second war between heaven and hell and plummets into the arms of a beautiful human. But Cam knows he must return eventually, no matter how much he likes the material pleasures of earth. Not to mention the sensual pleasure he's found with Essie.

But when his mortal feelings for Essie draws a demon into the midst, can Cam protect her or will he learn the true meaning of the word sacrifice?

Excerpt: (edited for a PG-13 site)
“Do you eat? I didn’t think to ask.” Essie continued soaping and stroking his wings.
He bit his lip to stifle another groan of ecstasy. “I never have eaten, but the soup smelled delicious.”

“I guess there’s a lot you’ve never done. Tell me about Heaven.”

“Later.” He couldn’t think of home in this condition. Guilt stabbed through him, his stomach clenching, but why should he care anymore? He and his brothers had been betrayed.

She patted a wing. “There you are. Rinse before you get a chill.”

Reluctantly, Cam dipped his wings in the pond. He’d promised not to read her mind, but she was broadcasting on such a strong frequency he couldn’t help hearing her thoughts.

Now, big boy, strut out naked.

He gave Essie her wish, emerging from the water fully erect. He didn’t try to hide anything as water and cold glazed his skin.

She inhaled slowly, her lips parted. Her expression robbed him of breath. The phenomenon of unintentionally hearing her thoughts must occur in intense situations—and they were both emotionally and physically charged. Cam felt like he was ionized.

Essie peeled her gaze off his equipment and looked into his eyes. “I thought angels were supposed to be androgynous.”

“No.” His grin tasted wicked, and he knew that mischief sparkled in his eyes. “We come fully equipped.” He shook the hair back from his face. “That’s the hell of it. I’m not supposed to use it.”

Trailer:

I wrote the script, our own Toni Sweeney and I chose the pictures, she chose the music and produced this New Covey nominated trailer for Celestial Sin.

For the SO sinful cover, another excerpt and a free erotic read, Bianca invites you to visit Bianca’s blog.

Hope you’ll drop by May 20th for the Release Day party. Prizes are involved!

13 comments

  1. Autumn Jordon // April 20, 2011 at 9:20 AM  

    One month. Hmmm. I love that Angel. He is going to be in my dreams for one month now. Thanks, dear.

  2. Mary Marvella // April 20, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

    He can fold his wings on my bed anytime! I have seen the trailer and I know how hot that angel is! You have done it again!

  3. Nightingale // April 20, 2011 at 3:48 PM  

    Yeah, I thought he was a hottie too. My son gave him wings!

  4. Shawna Thomas // April 20, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

    Wow! Sorry, pretty much speechless! : 0 ) Great excerpt.

  5. Scarlet Pumpernickel // April 20, 2011 at 11:36 PM  

    Wow that is a great trailer! Excellent choices all around. I can't wait to get my copy downloaded.

  6. Tony-Paul // April 21, 2011 at 9:23 AM  

    Another triumph for Bianca. SHe really knows her angels!

  7. Mona Risk // April 21, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

    Bianca, what a great excerpt and teaser. We need the rest of the book now!

  8. Judith Keim // April 22, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

    Loved reading about the book and who wouldn't think she was in heaven with that angel! Good luck with the book!

  9. Tamara LeBlanc // April 22, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

    I read this post yesterday and somehow forgot to comment...maybe the angel's hotness seared my brain.
    Loved the trailer!
    Congrats on what sounds like an awesome story!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Tamara

  10. Bianca Swan // April 22, 2011 at 11:42 AM  

    Happy Friday everyone! Thanks for the comments on Celestial Sin. I'm excited about this novella and looking forward to May 20.

  11. Barbara Monajem // April 23, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

    Aw, poor baby! He's not supposed to USE it? Yikes.

    What a great excerpt, Bianca!

  12. Pamela Varnado // April 25, 2011 at 11:43 AM  

    I can't wait until May 20th!!!

    Love the cover, love the premise, love the...well..everything.

  13. Josie // April 28, 2011 at 3:48 PM  

    Less than a month to go, Linda. Best wishes for your continued success. The book sounds fascinating.