Galliano Wine Cake

A festive cake for any time of the year! Yields: One bundt or angel food cake


Ingredients:

1 box Yellow Cake Mix- any brand

1 package instant vanilla pudding (You may use sugar free)

¼ cup Galliano wine

4 eggs

¼ cup Vodka

¾ cup orange juice

½ cup vegetable oil


Mix all ingredients for several minutes with electric mixer. Grease cake pan. (I use Pam

or other spray.) Bake in a bundt pan or angel food tube pan at 325 degrees for 40-50

minutes. After cooling, remove to serving plate. Dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy!

2 comments

  1. Liz Jasper // September 16, 2007 at 1:54 PM  

    Joanne, the only problem I see with this cake recipe is that ALL THAT ALCOHOL will burn off in the oven.

    :)

    Liz

  2. Mona Risk // September 16, 2007 at 11:02 PM  

    Joanne

    A cake with vodka!!!! Why didn't you give me this recipe while I was writing my Russian story.

    Mona