7 comments

  1. Judith Keim // August 29, 2012 at 7:19 PM  

    Oh, hi, Scarlett! I posted on the other blog...

  2. Mary Marvella // August 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM  

    I saw! Thanks, Judy!

  3. Scarlet Pumpernickel // August 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM  

    LOL! guys, I put the comment on the blog where MM was blogging and somehow it posted here! I don't know how I did that. Mary R. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to post over your post. When I used my Scarlet login in it posted over here!

  4. Josie // August 30, 2012 at 8:57 AM  

    Thanks, ladies!

  5. Toni V.S. // August 30, 2012 at 2:13 PM  

    Commented, MM, but this is so weird...so repeating it here. I remember that car and when you ordered it. A Copper mustang, and it had to be ordered special because that color wasn't available. Then when you got it, you complained that everyone in town had a copper mustang, too!

  6. Mary Marvella // August 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM  

    Tony, I don't remember the complaining, but the rest is so true! The one I got was meant for a woman who didn't like the color when it came in. Lucky for me! I did think it would be more gold, but it was still so pretty!

  7. Beth Trissel // August 30, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

    Weird getting double posted. Wonder if that is happening with any of mine.