Our new Christmas Anthology, An American Rose Christmas, is officially out at The Wild Rose Press on Dec. 11th, but already out as an Early Bird special.  And An American Rose Christmas is offered as part of a kewl print bundle the Wild Rose Press has put together for the holidays attractively packaged in a Wild Rose tote bag.  Also offered are gift bundles with a collection of digital download stories in a holiday folder ready to unzip to your E-reader or other electronic device.

Speaking of which, Sony has come out with a new E-reader, as has Barnes&Noble, (sold out but they say get in line) both in competition with Amazon’s amazing Kindle.  The electronic E-reading market is rapidly expanding.  Very exciting.  You can store hundreds of books on one reader.  The ultimate in Green! I just can’t decide which one I want.  The Wild Rose Press also has a lovely gift shop I would invite you to visit.

I chose this company because I love the wonderful sense of community and caring, rare in a publisher, and I knew the Wild Rose was going places.  I’ve been delighted with their appreciation of my work and am very happy to grow with them.  If you haven’t visited their site, you’re in for an eye-catching treat.  Some of the best and most diversified romance writers are with The Wild Rose Press whose titles span the romance genre.  I see only more good things springing forth from ‘The Garden’ as we authors fondly refer to our family at the Wild Rose.  The happening place in romance.  Word is The Wild Rose Press will be adding audio books as an option in 2010 for those of you who would rather listen than read.

Happy reading!

15 comments

  1. Mary Marvella // December 5, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

    Beth, I have heard nothing but good comments about TWRP! hey, they recognized your talent and Linda's and Pam's.

  2. Beth Trissel // December 5, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

    Thanks, and that's true, Mary. :)

  3. Mona Risk // December 5, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

    I agree with Beth about TWRP. It's growing in size and quality every day and fosters talented authors and wonderful books, perfect gifts for the Holiday Season.

  4. Judith Keim // December 5, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

    Nice post, Beth! I'm so glad things are going well for you! I love the anthology!!

  5. Mary Ricksen // December 5, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

    What a beautiful cover Beth, very Christmasy. I like TWRP too.

  6. Beth Trissel // December 5, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

    Thanks guys. :) I learned more about E-readers for this.

  7. Scarlet Pumpernickel // December 6, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

    Beth, I am still anxiously waiting for the ebook to be out! I love my Sony e-reader! It's great and so easy to take along on trips, etc. Easy to pack, easy to carry. TWRP has lots of great books and I am working hard to fill my reader with as many as possible! The only thing I'd change about the Sony is to make it connect to the internet like the Kindle does! But then, it's easy to use the puter to connect.

    Scarlet

  8. Josie // December 6, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

    Beth,
    Beautiful pictures. TWRP is excellent from what I've heard.

  9. Beth Trissel // December 6, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

    Thanks Joanne. :)

  10. Barbara Monajem // December 6, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

    Wow, that cover is GORGEOUS. And I bet the stories inside are, too.

  11. Beth Trissel // December 6, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

    Thanks Barbara. Indeed, they are. :)

  12. Catherine Bybee // December 6, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

    I have this on my TBR list... and I want a Nook...*pout, but can't get one because they aren't out yet! *pout.

  13. Beth Trissel // December 6, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

    Nooks are out, just sold out until February or something. They do sound good. OK, I want one too.

  14. Autumn Jordon // December 6, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

    This is a great book and it looks awesome on my cooffe table! Beth's story is excellent.

  15. Beth Trissel // December 7, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

    wooo hoooo! Thanks Autumn.