Joanne--Deals of the day

Posted by Josie | 2:46 PM | 7 comments »

Hi Everyone,
I have 3 great deals to share with you today:

Suze Orman is offering her Will and Trust Kit free on her website, which normally sells for $13.50. When you go to her website, select the Will and Trust Kit and in the orange gift code section, type in People First.

This coming weekend, June 20th and 21st, 100 National parks throughout the U.S. are offering free admission per carload. With some admissions costing $10.00 and over, this is a great deal. Check and see if any parks in your area are participating.

And, the third deal does not start until tomorrow. However, this item may be sold out tomorrow by the time you read this, so I'm posting a day early. Dell.com is offering their S2009W 20-inch HD Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor for $89 with free shipping, regularly $159.00.
This is a one-day sale, June 17th, only. The sale begins at 6:00 A.M. CST. I'm hoping to snag one myself.

Happy shopping!

"I can't afford to save any more money."--Favorite quote

7 comments

  1. Mary Ricksen // June 16, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

    Free will? Well unless I want the state to get my house!I'd better get one.

  2. Edie Ramer // June 16, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

    I have a will. :) I'd love the monitor, but I'll wait until I need my whole computer replaced and look for a bargain. I hope it's not soon!

  3. Caroline // June 16, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

    Thanks for the GREAT tips!!

  4. Scarlet Pumpernickel // June 16, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

    Joanne,
    Thanks for the great deals! I really need the will! Another great post, thanks for sharing.

  5. Mary Marvella // June 16, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

    Maybe I need to take some folks to a national park. Could be fun.

    Thanks, Joanne

  6. Jianne Carlo // June 17, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

    That monitor sounds like a wonderful bargain. I'm definitely checking it out.

    Jianne

  7. Josie // June 17, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

    Hi ladies,
    Hope you were able to enjoy these great deals.